RPM DOLPHIN RESIDENTIAL SWIMMING ACADEMY
(In Association with Dolphin Aquatics of Bangaluru)
Swimming is not only a sport it’s a complete workout.
RPM Dolphin Residential Swimming Academy to churn out swimmers of National and International competence. The 50 meter 4 lane is already training National Medal aspirants. Dronacharya Awardee Mr Nihar Ameen is the advisor and guiding force . The facility comprises of 8 furnished residential rooms for the trainees and a Gymnasium for workouts and physical training.
Academy has one Swimming coach and one Fitness trainer. Resident Swimmers are given a balanced diet as per the advise of Nutritionist
Features & Facilities at the Academy:
- First of its kind Residential Swimming Academy in the private sector.
- Well planned residential rooms to accommodate 16 students.
- Round the year intense coaching.
- Qualified coaches living on the premises.
- Stringent criteria of selection from State level Medalist.
- Well equipped fitness centre.
- Well equipped kitchen to provide Nutritious, balanced diet.
- Support of qualified Neutritionist, Physiotherapist, sport medicine consultant.
- Well secured campus for with CCTV surveillance.
- Best education facility available in a radius of 5kms of the Academy.
- Special fee discounts offered by schools to Swimmers from the Academy.
Vision: To make RPM Dolphin Residential Academy a Premium Brand in India.
Mission: To produce National and International Swimmers in a time span of 3 to 5 years.
- Respect for other Swimmers, Coaches and supporters.
- Transparent, Respectful and Honest communication.
- Creating an Environment that fosters ongoing involvement.
- Clear Swimmer pathways, appropriate to each Swimmer.